Manali is a small town nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, home to ancient temples filled with incense and watched over by snow capped peaks. Bring a touch of this exotic place into your wardrobe with our elegant and eye catching Manali Duster, crafted from pure silk and trimmed with one-of-a-kind upcycled printed Indian silk saris.
- Each print is made one of a kind so act fast before your favorite design is gone!
- Available in one size (fits US 4-12). Please see sizing chart for fit information. Please see sizing chart for fit information.
- Made from 100% recycled silk sarees
- Our silk is easy to care for! Machine wash delicate and line dry.
- Cottage industry: Factory personally inspected, see Our Story
- Indie Ella dedicates 10% of our proceeds to women's charities in India.
- Wide Georgette trim
- Tuxedo collar
- Wide bat sleeve
Measurements for s/m
- Bust: 33 = 83.82 cm
- Front Hem: 30 = 76.2 cm
- Back Hem: 22.5 = 57.15 cm
- Sleeve Length: 16 = 40.64 cm