This eye catching duster features a tuxedo collar, wide bat sleeve, and wide Georgette trim. Named after, Manali: a small town nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, home to ancient temples filled with incense and watched over by snow capped peaks. Bring a touch of this exotic place into your wardrobe.
Each unique piece designed from upcycled 100% silk sarees, ethically sourced from India. We hand-dye every item, making each style one-of-a-kind. Once it finds a new home, it’s gone!
- Available in one size (fits US 4-12). Please see sizing chart for fit information.
- Upcycled from 100% silk sarees.
- Our silk is easy to care for! Machine wash delicate and line dry.
- Cottage industry: Factory personally inspected, see Our Story
- Indie Ella dedicates 10% of our proceeds to women's charities in India.
Measurements for s/m
- Bust: 33 = 83.82 cm
- Front Hem: 30 = 76.2 cm
- Back Hem: 22.5 = 57.15 cm
- Sleeve Length: 16 = 40.64 cm