Lusha in Hindi Sanskrit Tamil means âsaffronâ, a prized spice from the purple crocus flower that adds striking flavor and color to a meal. The Lusha top is sleeveless and flowing with silk, molding to bravura for every body on any occasion and adding flavor and color to an outfit.
- Each print is made one of a kind so act fast before your favorite design is gone!
- Available in one size (fits US 4-12). Please see sizing chart for fit information. Please see sizing chart for fit information.
- Made from 100% recycled silk sarees
- Our silk is easy to care for! Machine wash delicate and line dry.
- Cottage industry: Factory personally inspected, see Our Story
- Indie Ella dedicates 10% of our proceeds to women's charities in India.
- Wide scoop neck
- A line inspired silhouette
- Bust: 19.5 = 49.53 cm
- Length: 29.5 = 74.93 cm
Measurements for one size