Knee-length silk with three-quarter cuffed mandarin sleeves, Kimono is the visage of the Japanese ceremonial garment for which it’s named. With subtle contrast trimming and obi, even donning Kimono out of the shower or around the house can be a small ceremony of your own.
- Each print is made one of a kind so act fast before your favorite design is gone!
- Available in one size (fits US 4-12). Please see sizing chart for fit information. Please see sizing chart for fit information.
- Made from 100% recycled silk sarees
- Our silk is easy to care for! Machine wash delicate and line dry.
- Cottage industry: Factory personally inspected, see Our Story
- Indie Ella dedicates 10% of our proceeds to women's charities in India.
- Tuxedo collar
- Side vents
- Matching silk belt included for maximum customization
- Cuffed sleeves
Measurements for s/m
- Bust: 24 = 60.96 cm
- Length: 37 = 93.98 cm
- Sleeve: 20 = 50.8 cm