A long draped sleeveless dress with contrast trim on a plunging V-neckline and a flared contrast hem, Haleema is the reusable paper clip for holding together your wardrobe. While at first blush it would seem like an odd way to describe a dress draping you in flattering colored silk luxury, Haleema as an Arabic name means gentle, mild-mannered, and generous, and indeed this could not be more perfect a description.
- Each print is made one of a kind so act fast before your favorite design is gone!
- Available in one size (fits US 4-12). Please see sizing chart for fit information. Please see sizing chart for fit information.
- Made from 100% recycled silk sarees
- Our silk is easy to care for! Machine wash delicate and line dry.
- Cottage industry: Factory personally inspected, see Our Story
- Indie Ella dedicates 10% of our proceeds to women's charities in India.
- Georgette trip and piping
- V neck
- Rounded hem
- Tie closure in the back for customized fit
Measurements for one size
- Waist: 24 = 60.96 cm
- Length:39 = 99.06 cm