In India, the Arya were nobles who worshiped the ancient Vedic deities, gods and goddesses said to have slain dragons and freed rivers. Our Arya Tunic pays tribute to its namesake with a dramatic, draping silhouette made from pure, up-cycled Indian silk. Scoop neckline and armscye sleeves and a waist-length hem
- Each print is made one of a kind so act fast before your favorite design is gone!
- Available in S/M (fits US 2-6) and M/L (fits US 6-10). Please see sizing chart for fit information.
- Made from 100% recycled silk sarees
- Our silk is easy to care for! Machine wash delicate and line dry.
- Cottage industry: Factory personally inspected, see Our Story
- Indie Ella dedicates 10% of our proceeds to women's charities in India.
- Scoop neck
- long side panels
- Neck and armhole hemmed with georgette >