Click Here to see all of our available Kimono fabric styles
Kimono is the visage of the Japanese ceremonial garment for which it’s named. Featuring a tuxedo collar, knee-length hem, and three-quarter cuffed mandarin sleeves, with subtle contrast trimming and matching obi (or, silk belt). Don the Kimono out of the shower or around the house to hold a small ceremony of your own.
Each unique piece designed from upcycled 100% silk sarees, ethically sourced from India. We hand-dye every item, making each style one-of-a-kind. Once it finds a new home, it’s gone!
- Available in one size (fits US 4-12). Please see sizing chart for fit information.
- Made from 100% recycled silk sarees.
- Our silk is easy to care for! Machine wash delicate and line dry.
- Cottage industry: Factory personally inspected, see Our Story
- Indie Ella dedicates 10% of our proceeds to women's charities in India.
Measurements for s/m
- Bust: 24 = 60.96 cm
- Length: 37 = 93.98 cm
- Sleeve: 20 = 50.8 cm